Friday, December 12, 2014

Introduction to Ryanite50 Blog 2.0

Hey guys this is Ryanite50 here with my new blog.  If you follow me on youtube you might know that I used to have blog.  It ha been awhile since a posted their so I decided to start over and make a new blog site Ryanite50 2.0 (not in the website name just what I call it because this is the second blog that I have had with the name Ryanite50).  This site will be about news of pop culture, comics video games, and anything else I feel like posting on this site.  I think this is a new chapter for the me to start blogging and posting videos on youtube because sometimes I don’t have the time to make and edit videos so this will be my alternative.
I am not just going to post comic reviews.  I will also be posting video game reviews, movie reviews. I also will be doing what I started at the end of my last blog which was comic book news.  But I am also going to post stuff about video game news and movie news.  My goal is to post something once a day everyday so keep checking back to see the latest reviews and news on this blog.
So now that you know about what I am going to do on this blog I want you to get to know me.  I am a comic book reader and a video game/movie guy.  I am pretty well educated when it comes to all these topics.  I have been reading comic books since the forth grade so about 5 to 6 years I am a freshmen in high school right now so I am about right when it comes to how many years I have been reading comics.
So I hope you guys are as excited as I am to start giving you guys news and reviews on this blog.  I should be making a video soon on my youtube channel explaining where I have been and when I should start posting videos again so go to:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ryanite50/featured
Thank you guys for reading make sure you guys go check out my youtube channel and also my Twitter at:
https://twitter.com/Ryanite50
Thank you guys for reading and I will see you guys next time bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment