Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Funko Pop Batman Arkham Knight Funko Pop’s Revealed

Hey guys its Ryanite50 making a post about the funko pop batman arkham knight funko pops.  So these weren’t just announced these were announced either last week or two weeks ago but I haven’t seen any websites post about this so I thought I would talk about them.  These pops sort of went under the radar but on gamestop’s website they posted pre-orders for 4 different pops Batman, Harley Quinn, Arkham Knight, and Scarecrow.  These pops look great (even though these are just pictures not an actual picture of the pops in hand).  Here are the Arkham Knight pops.
Pop! Video Game: Batman Arkham Knight Batman
Pop! Video Game: Batman Arkham Knight Harley Quinn 


Pop! Video Game: Batman Arkham Knight 


Pop! Video Game: Batman Arkham Knight Scarecrow 

So you guys can see how awesome these funko pops look even though we haven’t seen in hand images of these but these pops look awesome I plan on getting all of these because 1. these pops look awesome 2. I can’t wait for the arkham knight video game 3. I have every arkham pop so far.  I have the arkham asylum pops (which I plan on reviewing soon) and those pops are great they are very detailed and very cool so if these pops are just like the arkham asylum pops then these funko pops will be great so once we get in hand pictures of these then I will do a post about it because even though these pops look great I honestly don’t know if they will be released because I haven’t seen these up for pre-order anywhere except on gamestop
 so I am still a little nervous that these aren’t real but if they are I will definitely get these and do a review of these because the arkham games are my favorite game series so if we get anything funko with the arkham name I will get them and review them.  So these are supposed to be released on July 17, 2015 so get your pre-order now so you can make sure to get these when they are released.
Thank you guys for reading make sure you guys check out my youtube page at:
Also make sure you guys check out my twitter at:

No comments:

Post a Comment